Buffalo Trace tour guide

mobourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Fred- Will you be doing tours the week between Christmas and New Years? .

We will be doing tours between Christmas and New Years. We are closed on Christmas day only. I'll be looking forward to seeing you. Let me know what day you will be coming. I'll see if I am working that day.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to miss you. Due to car problems, travel problems I'll not make it till later if they're open

Looks like a buddy and I will be doing a hard hat tour tomorrow at 10:30. Can't wait!

I will be working tomorrow. I might be your tour guide. ask for me when you get to BT. If i don't have that tour, at least say hello.

Fred-

Will Buffalo Trace be doing tours on Fri New Years eve? Fri morning looks like the only time I can make it.

Fred-

Will Buffalo Trace be doing tours on Fri New Years eve? Fri morning looks like the only time I can make it.

We will be open 9-4:30. Regular hours. Hope to see you! I'll be there.

We will be open 9-4:30. Regular hours. Hope to see you! I'll be there.

Got scheduled for the 10:30 Hard Hat tour, looking forward to it.

Will this be your first hard hat tour Bob?

First tour period, we got by last year too late for a tour but did do a tasting and bought a couple bottles.

Met Fred but he read my post too late to get our tour but JW did a great job and we did get a little time to visit with Fred. We'll be back and hopefully get to see things in action.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.