2002 Kentucky Bourbon Festival

Forbes
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Leslie an I were very sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt Jo. We appreciate the few moments that we had with here. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Bettye Jo,

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your Aunt Jo. I know how special she was to you. I extend my sympathy to you and your family.

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Bettye Jo, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I remember your aunt from the time my wife and I took the Getz Museum tour about 2 1/2 years ago. She definitely made a lasting impression with her stories and experience. Your family will be remembered in our prayers.

-Troy

She will be missed. Her work at the Getz Museum is invaluable. A favorite memory was getting the very long tour there by her.

Bettye Jo,

I am so sorry.

I've been out of town and didn't know.

I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye.

She was a Sweetheart.

Bj

It's been tough. I miss her so much. Thanks, to everyone for their prayers, cards, phone calls, and visits. They will not be forgotten.

Joe Congiusti(at Benny's, in Chicago) bought "two tickets" to the gala for her last year. He made sure that she would not be alone. His act of kindness brought her so much happiness. Joe kept in contact with Aunt Jo till the end. On Christmas Eve Aunt Jo showed me letters and pictures from him and his wife Lori. They were special angels in her life.

She was a brave woman. She knew what was happening. Everyone, showered her with lots and lots of love in her last few weeks of life. Some of these acts of kindness were so special, I can hardly tell thier stories. Those people will always have a special place in my heart.

I Thank all of you again. A Special thank you, to really "Special People Here", (you know who you are). It helped me make it through.

Bettye Jo

Bettye Jo:

I'm so sorry to learn of your Aunt Jo's passing. I just saw the notice on this thread. I always enjoyed visiting with her and her sister when I was at the museum.

We will all miss her.

Julian

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.