Relaxation...

MikeK
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

One of the things I daydream about on the way home after a long day...

A photography website I follow has an informal contest every couple of weeks with a given subject matter. The current iteration must be a 'still life'. This was my entry. :cool:

435331695_pf3yW-L.jpg

Cheers,

With your permission, I'd like to make your picture the background on my computer. You have my vote for first place.

Thanx!

With your permission, I'd like to make your picture the background on my computer. You have my vote for first place.

Thanx!

Thanks! Please do, and stay warm out there...

Darn good picture Mike. Yours is one of those pictures that comes along just once in a great while that really embodies the phrase, "A picture is worth a thousand words". Very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us. Joe

I believe I would like to use that as my wallpaper (on my computer)as well if you don't mind. It's a great picture!

Actually it would be great if the the four roses people saw that picture it would be great for an advertisement picture.

That really is well done, Mike. The light glowing through the embossed four roses on the glass is particularly nice.

:toast:

We have alleged snow on the way to Portland and all the Willamette Valley floor, that looks good given what we may be getting. That said, I'd like to be BBQing tonight if it snows, kind of a tradition; hot grill, hearty beer good, bourbon and snow.... Just seems to go right.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.