What Did Santa Bring?

scratchline
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The bottle was just a lucky find late Christmas eve. A present, nonetheless.

Oh.....you remembered where you left my favorite bottle!!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Dawn

My son gave me two Beam 200 month old decanters from 1976 and a Bonded Beam from 1968. Very nice indeed.

Joe :usflag:

200 month decanters? I thought my 100 month decanter was a great surprise.

Oh.....you remembered where you left my favorite bottle!!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Dawn

Actually that one's still sitting on a shelf somewhere on the S side; a victim of my poor short term memory.

This one I picked up out-of-town, while stopping to get Heather and I a bourbon to drink at her sister's. I already had an '06 open at home, so we had to muddle through with a cheap bottle of wine that night.

No bourbon (at my request -- still trying to work down the open bottles!) but I did get the snazzy Stitzel-Weller T-shirt that was talked about here a couple months ago...

I got half of Santa's haul for me this year (although I did pay him for it). A bottle of 4R yellow and 4RSB. Filled me with comfort and joy. Santa will bring me a bottle of "The Fox" and VOB BiB over President's day weekend, since four bottles would have put him over the baggage limit for his sleigh.

My Bride had a special photo set made up for me.

It is seven 6" X 4" pictures of "rustic" scenes, they are attached to a strip of wood.

Each of these pictures look like a letter in the alphabet, the seven letters are, B-O-U-R-B-O-N.

My daughter got me a WT101 gift box and my sister-in-law got me a WTRB gift box.

I got a bottle of Willett's Pot Still reserve and Jim Murray's "Classic Bourbon, Tennessee & Rye" on the bourbon related side of things.

Scott

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.