The 2009 Bacon and Bourbon Expo

barturtle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The next thing will be "Burgers and Bourbon".

"Come to this mouth watering extravaganza. The juiciest, burgers, cheeseburgers, mushroom burgers, etc., all washed down by the nectar of the gods. You don't want to miss this!

Angus and Ancient Age

Hereford and Woodford

Kobe and Knob Creek

Ground Chuck and Wild Turkey

Plus, many more delightful and delectable taste sensations. You can even mix and match your own! Wait till you try our barbecue burger with Very Old Barton BIB. The 100 proofer really brings out the zest in our secret recipe bourbon barbecue sauce. And what about that Vidalia Onion Burger with Georgia Moon. That's a Georgia marriage made in heaven.

Mmmmmmm Boy!"

You know, this actually doesn't sound too bad.:slappin: Joe

Joe,

I have had a buffalo burger with a double rocks Buffalo Trace. With grilled onions, blue cheese, and a few pieces of thcik-sliced bacon, you've got a real winner on your hands.

Kobe and Knob Creek

Oh man you got me right there!!!

Ahhh a succulent marbled kobe eye fillet with bourbon sauce and of course a full flavoured knob bourbon... i'd be in heaven! :bowdown:

Was watching the Travel Channel show Man vs Food the other night and saw the ultimate heart attack burger in Atlanta that would pair well with a barrel strength bourbon. Something like this:

a half pound burger

three fried eggs

four slices american cheese

five slices bacon

but what caught my attention was that instead of serving it on a bun, it was served between two grilled cheese sandwiches. Now that intrigued me and I'll have to try it sometime.

Edited: looked up best burger in Atlanta and it's at a place called The Vortex. Called the Double Bypass Burger.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.