Enthusiast Bottlings

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Man!, I thought I was getting shafted @ $22 - $25 a fifth for MM up this way. No way am I gonna pay $35 for it (at that price, try Old RipVan Winkle 15/107, a much better value). H'Wood its a good thing you dont like MM much, cause thats a waste of good money!

Tom ( <font color="red"> shocked.gifsmile.gif 700! cool.gifgrin.gif </font color> ) C

M'dawg, my sentiments exactly! Unfortunately, liquor in general is high here like I said. mad.gif There are a few good buys on certain brands. Evan Williams Single Barrel runs around $21.00. That would be a great deal here. Most of my choices- WT, Woodford,JD Single Barrel, etc. are $30-$40 or more as I posted earler. confused.gif See ya, H'wood cool.gif

Around where we live the local drug store has it on sell a couple times a month for $16.99 for 750ml or you can get it a little cheaper if you purchase 1.75L.

Todd

Heya Jeff you wouldnt happen to know the store number for your local Meijer?? Woulja??

Tom (works @ #111) C

Nope, But I could look next time i'm there. Where would I find the number?

Either on the flyer, or ask any of the employee's, its hardly classified info I am sure they will tell ya grin.gif !

TomC

Should I say that I know someone on the inside? grin.gif If I drop your name at the Party Shop will they hook me up?

BTW: Last week I was in there they were selling their WT80 for $9.99 a bottle and had 3 bottles left. I took all three. The guy at the register said it was a closeout and they would no longer be selling anything but the 101. Well, next time I am in there what do I see? Russell's Reserve for $20.99 a bottle and that's not a sale. I just paid $23.99 at LB. I have to give it to Meijer's, the selection isn't great, but if they got what you drink, the price is right!

Sadly, No I can help much there, I work at a Meijer in communist control-state Ohio, so the only liquor they sell there is DILUTED,(See My speil on Old Dan Tucker Diluted , for more on the shit that Ohio puts me through lookin' for decent hooch. . .) Bleah! I was just curious. . .

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.