Your last 15 bucks

independant
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

if its in wooden crate, rare find

Nope...no crate but the bottle is similar to the one in your avatar. I must have picked up the latest re-incarnation. I like it over an ice cube...cut down the rye snap and brought out more oak and char. Reminds me a little of GD12....

For $25 I'd go with an older Old Fitz or Old Forester BIB, a pack of cigarettes and a couple cigars. Drink, smoke, sit back and let it all roll by. :cool: Joe

For $25 I'd go with an older Old Fitz or Old Forester BIB, a pack of cigarettes and a couple cigars. Drink, smoke, sit back and let it all roll by. :cool: Joe

For $15... my initial reaction was WLWSR.

Then I thought again... my last $15 hmmmnn... if that really happened, I would grab a OGD BIB!

Having had OGD BIB for the first time yesterday (grabbed a bottle on the way to a BYOL gig) I'd have to agree...for $14.98 it's a superb buy. Our sax player (she's normally just a beer and bloody mary drinker) really liked it. It may be the best bargain in the Beam stable...cheaper than JBW and mops the floor with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.