You prefer Default screen or Red/Black, other?

RWBadley
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

You prefer Default screen, Red/Black or other?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. You prefer Default screen, Red/Black or other?

• Red/Black
    • other

Just curious what screen you go with on the Bourbon site :grin:

i picked red/black, that was what is was set to when i first started coming on this sight. it wasnt till after a month or so i realized you could change it, i tried the others and they just didnt seem right

Once you reach 1001 posts, you get to choose from a list of site themes based on actual bourbon and rye bottle labels.

I've been swapping back and forth between the Pappy 20 theme and the WT 12 Gold Foil theme. I can't decide which I like better.

Once you reach 1001 posts, you get to choose from a list of site themes based on actual bourbon and rye bottle labels.quote]

Wow that sounds awsome, looks like i got a ways to go

I don't like reading a on black background. So I have a blue on white color scheme. Of course I get an occasional post that looks blank because poster has a white font selected (Leif - I'm talking about you). I do have a Java sript bookmarked for firefox that removes all colors and makes those posts instantly viewable.

I don't like reading a on black background. So I have a blue on white color scheme. Of course I get an occasional post that looks blank because poster has a white font selected (Leif - I'm talking about you). I do have a Java sript bookmarked for firefox that removes all colors and makes those posts instantly viewable.

I'm lazy, I just click and drag to highlight the post and read it that way:slappin:

I've been using approx, no reason why, but I don't like the red and black. If you highlight the white font it become more visible.

I'm lazy, I just click and drag to highlight the post and read it that way:slappin:

That's a good tip. Not often I run into a post that isn't showing well on my red/black, but click & drag fixes it... cool

Once you reach 1001 posts, you get to choose from a list of site themes based on actual bourbon and rye bottle labels.

I've been swapping back and forth between the Pappy 20 theme and the WT 12 Gold Foil theme. I can't decide which I like better.

:skep: I'm having a little trouble finding those bourbon based themes there Scott. :lol: Joe

By the way I'm going with the red/black as it was what came up when I first joined. I guess I'm just comfortable with it.

i picked red/black, that was what is was set to when i first started coming on this sight. ...

Same here. I stayed with It (red/black) because I like it.

:skep: I'm having a little trouble finding those bourbon based themes there Scott. :lol: Joe

By the way I'm going with the red/black as it was what came up when I first joined. I guess I'm just comfortable with it.

Ihave found those the easiest to read when I have been drinking. Looks much like my bunker and the responces are great :skep:

It is well known that your generation isn't particularly computer savvy. :grin:

That's a good tip. Not often I run into a post that isn't showing well on my red/black, but click & drag fixes it... cool

Something like this is a bit hard to read:smiley_acbt:

I didn't know until now you could change it. I went and checked out the options I'll stay with the red and black that I started with.

I have the same scheme for the same reasons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.