The Latest Abomination

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Click here for what, about half way through, becomes a fairly amusing story about Mr. Kelley.

Great story, Chuck! I may have to buy a bottle of his White Wildebeest, or whatever it is, should I see it, just on general principle. Guys like this give all of us hope (at the same time they shame us).

Let's see....what's next? Maybe Spotted Elk chocolate/vanilla flavored bourbon. How about Blue Moose, grape flavored bourbon. The possibilities are endless. :skep: Joe

Joe that would be grape kool-aid flavored bourbon.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I havent tried it, I do enjoy whitetail deer hunting with a flask of favorite bourbon . Bourbon and sportsman kinda just go together. A good name for a whiskey or liquer

Although I havent tried it, I do enjoy whitetail deer hunting with a flask of favorite bourbon . Bourbon and sportsman kinda just go together. A good name for a whiskey or liquer

I prefer to save my flask for after the hunt. That way I don't see twins or triplets and I don't have to figure out which one to shoot.

• 1 month later...
Let's see....what's next? Maybe Spotted Elk chocolate/vanilla flavored bourbon. How about Blue Moose, grape flavored bourbon. The possibilities are endless. :skep: Joe

I have the answer to your question:

Bird Dog Blackberry Flavored Whiskey

https://www.ttbonline.gov/colasonline/viewColaDetails.do?action=publicFormDisplay&ttbid=09257001000135

Submitted for your consideration, spotted very recently in Kentucky, Whitetail Caramel Flavored Whiskey.

Note shelf placement.

At $17.99, the price is not too dear.

its amazing that phillips union whiskey was onto something a few years back but just couldnt get the consumer. Fast forward and now the bourbon section is going to look like the damn liquer section before you know it...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.