Thanksgiving Weekend on the Bourbon Trail.

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

All of the Bourbon Trail distilleries except Tom Moore will be open for tours Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, and some will be open Sunday. Complete schedule is here.

I don't believe "Austin Nichols" exists in any form these days, even as a DBA. Is it on the Wild Turkey label still? There is a young actor who goes by that name.

The schedule above came from the KDA. The Bourbon Trail web site is here. As far as I know, there is nothing special going on at Turkey.

Would be a good time of the year for WT to do a big promotion wouldn't it? But of all the tours theirs was one of the worst, I hate to say.

Would be a good time of the year for WT to do a big promotion wouldn't it? But of all the tours theirs was one of the worst, I hate to say.

That will all change when the new still and visitors center opens.

I hate to admit it but you are correct Sir.

That will all change when the new still and visitors center opens.

I surely hope so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.