I like Vodka cuz it makes me laugh.

smokinjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

:lol:

When it comes to shovelin' the manure, these Vodka boys have no conscience. Here's a vodka that's gonna save the planet. :lol:

http://www.packagingdigest.com/article/448287-Vodka_bottle_is_eco_friendly.php?nid=3461&source=link&rid=6942636

"Bottles partially made from recycled glass.....OOOOHHHHHH!!!!! I'm sorry Mr. Onlyremaining100%virginglassbottlemaker, but your days are up!!

Real "Biodegradable wood top"......Oh, Baby!! Finally, my prayers have been answered. I've been waiting for the day when the distilling industry finally gets away from those nasty NON-biodegradable wood tops!!

"Labels made with organic ink".....I'm sold! I just really like saying organic..ORganic. OOORRRRRgaaaaaaanic. If it's organic, it's got to be good.

"Spent grain to local farmers for feed and fertilizer"......Never heard this before. Sweet niblets, why didn't somebody think of this before? Where do they come up with these great industry leading ideas??!!!

"Innovative engineering systems and techniques that lower power use"......Everytime I hear "Innovative" and "Engineering" and "Systems" and "Techniques", I get a woody. Don't tell me they've gone as far as positioning the light switch right by the EXIT door? Genius!!!

All this, yessir, ALL THIS!, and their consumers still "love its character and smooth finish." And, a sense of humor, too??!!!

:lol: Hey, Bourbon Joe, AVB and Fricky. Say So Long! to another bourbon. PLCB already has this listed on the site and needs the shelf space!! :lol:

Great post, Joe.

With the TTB regs in mind regarding vodka being neutral in character, does it really matter if your 190+ proof distillate is made from fermented potatoes, rice, oats, corn, rye or suburban grass clippings?

For the enviromentalist with no taste and more money than brains.

In other words, I can see this shit selling realy well wherever population density is high.

Hilarious post, Joe. And yes, there are plenty of people out there who will fall for it.

Great post, Joe.

With the TTB regs in mind regarding vodka being neutral in character, does it really matter if your 190+ proof distillate is made from fermented potatoes, rice, oats, corn, rye or suburban grass clippings?

Nope. But, grass clippings would be a green twist.:grin:

Nope. But, grass clippings would be a green twist.:grin:

You guys have never had the Buffalo Grass infused vodka? It makes my bacon-infused vodka look sane.:bigeyes:

You guys have never had the Buffalo Grass infused vodka? It makes my bacon-infused vodka look sane.:bigeyes:

At least I was able to taste the bacon; Joe thought it was very old Bourbon Supreme

At least I was able to taste the bacon; Joe thought it was very old Bourbon Supreme

:slappin: :slappin: :slappin: :slappin: :slappin:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.