Vodka!

bourbonmed
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey guys!

I'm here with my friend Olga (real name) a beautiful blonde transplanted (36DD) to Miami from the Ukraine. She's not only HOT grin.gif but knows her vodka as any self respecting Russian would. Right now, we are tasting Stolichnaya (the vodka of the capital cities) on the rocks. tongue.giftongue.gif

Finlandia is her favorite, followed by Absolut.

Olga says vodka is THE drink of choice if you must drive after a few drinks. This is because it doesn't have the usual alcohol smell, so it's hard to detect.

Sooo, when you reach for a vodka, what's your favorite?

Cheers!

Omar

I don't drink vodka myself either but Jessica drinks either Smirnoff Silver or Rain (from the good folks at BT) in her Martinis.

TomC

When I have the hankerin' for vodka, its Uncle Titos, a handcrafted vodka from Texas. As with all vodka, I'm confused by the fact that quality is measured by a lack of flavor, UNLESS you put the flavor back in afterwards.

Diluted 3:2 with water, its better than witchhazel for soothing sore muscles. (I don't think it matters whether you drink it or rub it in)

>Sooo, when you reach for a vodka, what's your favorite?

Grey Goose when I'm out, and good ol' ethanol (purity verified with nuclear

magnetic resonance and gas chromatography) at home.

I'd like to get some of the potato vodka from Idaho... not that I'll drink it

a lot or that it'll be marvelous, but more because I like the idea of American

distilleries.

Tim

The potato vodka from Idaho is called Glacier. I've tried it and it's actually pretty good. Dangerously smooth. I'd pick it over many others I've tried, including Skyy, Stoli, Absolut and Ketel One. My favorite is Grey Goose. That said, I rarely (as in once every four or five months) drink vodka. Too much great whisk(e)y out there to be bothered with clear spirits of any sort wink.gif

SpeedyJohn

Never touch the stuff myself - don't like the idea of grain-neutral spirits. Mrs Aahzz, however, does like it, and generally prefers Skyy, followed by Absolut.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.