Bardstown Lunch

bobbyc
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Congratulations Bobby,

I want to say that your openess and friendliness were apparent to me during my first days on SB.com. It was folks like you who made this forum fun and educational and made me want to be a part of it. The history and insights you posess are invaluable assests to all of us. Keep up the good work laugh.gif

Chuck,

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

My wife made a cigar box purse for my sister's husband's sister, so we called it even.

Oh, Oh! I know I said I'd hush...and I will, but

What's this about a shot? ONE shot? IS THAT ALL I have to save? Oh hell, Life Is Good! cool.gif

Beej

I can do that! I haven't even hit the half-way mark yet... wink.gif I figure I can show up with 2 or 3 half bottles, everyone gets to taste it before it's gone...it's all good... grin.gif

Beej

This is a picture of Bobby and his wife Amelia...He is holding a cell phone in his hand...Can ya see, the very happy and kinda stunned look in his face?...He had just finished talking to wink.gif Jim Butler wink.gif ...Jim told him that he is the Straightbourbon.com Bourbonian of the year!!!...Literally pulled the rug from under him ...

cool.gif Congratulations cool.gif Bobby, Straightbourbon.com smile.gif Bourbonian smile.gif of the Year 2003!! smile.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

BTW: Note the shirt that he has on...

post-20-14489811135221_thumb.jpg

No sooner than he said, "Thank you and good-bye to Jim...He grabs the shirt and makes a B-line to the men's bathroom...He came back just a laugh.gif grinnin' laugh.gif from ear to ear---Chest all puffed--- I must say that shirt really looked good on ya Bobby!!!...

That shirt is Jim Butler's official wink.gif "TROPHY" wink.gif shirt...The only "Straightbourbon.com Bourbonian of the year 2003" in the world!

post-20-14489811135532_thumb.jpg

This was taken at the Getz...Look in the display case...There is a bottle of the original "Old Stagg"...

GTS is one of Bobby's favorite bourbon's wink.gif

post-20-14489811135835_thumb.jpg

Not exactly a face to play poker with, Dueces wild , and I just pulled 3 of them to a pair of aces.Why doesn't any one call me on it? Thanks to every one , it's been great fun. BettyeJo you're holding out I know there were a couple of pictures of you on that day as well! grin.gif

Sorry Bobby,

I had on camouflage "britches" that day...ain't gonna post a picture me in em grin.gif...

I know you are expecting something...So....here is a unusual one for ya...This letter was attached to my paycheck last night...

post-20-14489811136145_thumb.jpg

Bettye Jo, if you didn't work for a distillery (as opposed to a "normal" large business), I'd say keep them camo britches on and sneak out of there! Letters like that are the kiss of death in a company. Management doesn't have enough to do and starts tinkering. Lord, help us. frown.gif

Then again, it was a paper letter and not an email. Must not be a "normal" company. wink.gif In that case, you are fine. Take off those camos and stay put. laugh.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.