Things tour guides say - Makers Mark

jburlowski
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

When asked how she drinks her bourbon, the young woman leading our MM tour answered: "I don't like bourbon. I drink tequila. But my boyfriend says it makes me stupid."

(and perhaps, unemployed....)

Nice...you would think that she would just make something up. Anything would have been better than that answer...

BTW, I like you little series you have going here.

When asked how she drinks her bourbon, the young woman leading our MM tour answered: "I don't like bourbon. I drink tequila. But my boyfriend says it makes me stupid."

If she says things like that, its not the tequila that makes her stupid.

Same thing happened one time at Heaven Hill. The tour guide was asked which bourbon he preferred. His answer was "I don't drink bourbon, I drink Brandy".

Joe :usflag:

Same thing happened one time at Heaven Hill. The tour guide was asked which bourbon he preferred. His answer was "I don't drink bourbon, I drink Brandy".

Joe :usflag:

At least Heaven Hill makes brandy...

Still better than the time I had one of the MM Tour Guides tell me that Maker's was the only bourbon made with wheat.

• 2 weeks later...
Still better than the time I had one of the MM Tour Guides tell me that Maker's was the only bourbon made with wheat.

A couple posts in this thread remind me of the Coke driver who was fired for drinking Pepsi on the job.

Some people are just stupid.

• 1 month later...

Sort of like a Ford car salesman driving to work in a chevy truck with a "calvin peeing on Ford" decal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.