What bourbon did you purchase today? Fall 2010

CaptainQ
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

4 bottles of Pappy 15(This year's release) for $47.99 a bottle. :cool: :cool:

Good grab. It's nice to see that not every retailer is trying to rape the consumer. That's still a 50% markup though.

Good grab. It's nice to see that not every retailer is trying to rape the consumer. That's still a 50% markup though.

It's far lower than 50%. The wholesaler is charging in the low $40s. This retailer happens to take one of the lowest margins around.

It's far lower than 50%. The wholesaler is charging in the low $40s. This retailer happens to take one of the lowest margins around.

Keep giving them your business. We have to support these retailers in order to keep up their allocations.

Pretty good haul considering ...

Definitely put over 200 miles on my car driving around the state to pick up a bottle of Pappy here and there..

I'm going to go be poor for a while now.

Nice grabs, you definitely earned them through your efforts.

Have you used the Washington liquor product search website? http://liq.wa.gov/homepageServices/brandsearch.asp

I'm not sure how accurate it is, but maybe it would help

No doubt. I get my BTAC from him for $55.

Around here I did find a new PVW 15 for $46.99 but $64.99 is the absolute lowest seen on the BTAC, which was from just one small retailer on a limited sale and not all of the BTAC.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!