2010 Christmas packages!

ThomasH
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

While at a local store yesterday, I saw the first of this years Christmas packages on the shelf. WT101 had a set of glasses with the turkey logo, Rare Breed came in a wooden display box with some sort of carafe style glassware, Makers Mark came with a Christmas ornament and Canadian Club came with some sort of black zippered case but I'm not sure what it is for. What have you guys senn so far in you area?

Thomas

WT101 had a set of glasses with the turkey logo, Rare Breed came in a wooden display box with some sort of carafe style glassware,

The WT101 sets here are 21.00 and the RB sets are 34.75. I think I'll pass on the ebay auctions!

Thomas

Anyone want to post one or two of the RB's over to Aus? I can't imagine we'd get them here. Never really seen any christmas packages.

I think I will have to pick up that WT101 gift set. I am a sucker for gift sets. The way I look at it is, for the same price and a bottle alone you get an added bonus. Plus I need to new drinking glasses...

Plus I need to new drinking glasses...

If you're a drinker, glasses should be needed quite regularly. Those slippery little buggers.:cool:

Woodford has a set with 2 cool glasses. The middle of the glass (on the sides) expands to a nice bulge.

Four Roses gift sets are in:

Small Batch comes with a stainless (assuming) steel flask.

Single Barrel comes with 2 average glasses.

1.75? are you sure? i went into the store specifically looking for a flask for a music festival coming up in a couple weeks, and saw this set, but it was only a 750 ml of kc. it's a nice flask and i think i picked it up for $33, which is still a great deal, but if you can find the set with a 1.75 for only 2 dollars more, then DAY-UM!

It is at Costco... sorry for the late reply. Might not be everywhere else...

Knob Creek gift set with flask

In a Binny's here in Chicagoland today and the Knob Creek Christmas package bonus is just a tin box that the 750ml bottle is in. No flask. But...hold your horses...right next to that display and for the same price as the KC at $29.99, you could be the proud owner (or giftee) of a 1.75ml Red Stag with both an ice bucket and 4 shot glasses! :woohoo:

In a Binny's here in Chicagoland today and the Knob Creek Christmas package bonus is just a tin box that the 750ml bottle is in. No flask. But...hold your horses...right next to that display and for the same price as the KC at $29.99, you could be the proud owner (or giftee) of a 1.75ml Red Stag with both an ice bucket and 4 shot glasses! :woohoo:

Are you sure its an ice bucket not a puke bucket.

Our Wild Turkey gift set comes with BBQ sauce. That's racist man! Yes I have a steer in my pasture, but not all Texans do. I would like some drinking glasses or a flask too!

Maker's Mark has a nice looking Holiday Bottle out. It's frosted glass, and the label has a picture of the distillery with snow. Actually, very nice looking.

Our Wild Turkey gift set comes with BBQ sauce. That's racist man! Yes I have a steer in my pasture, but not all Texans do. I would like some drinking glasses or a flask too!

The ones we were supposed to get, we aren't. I got a call from my local retailed who tried to order me the WT101 set with glasses. Apparently the one pallet the state got was damaged and had to be sent back. The salesman told him that they are not going to send another one. Oh well, I guess I will look for something else.

Everyone knows BBQ sauce is meant for pork or chicken. Everyone except people in Texas. :grin:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.