More Exposure for Pappy's

Neat
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

i've started to watch a show called "justified". anyway, in the last episode, the main character goes to a bigwig's office. bigwig asks if he would like some coffee and is told no but tells his gorgeous secretary to prepare 2 cups just in case. the secretary gets 2 mugs of coffee and then pours a bit of bourbon from a bottle of pvw 20 into each mug. main character sez: "is that pappy van winkle?" and the bigwig sez: "frankfort's own. that's a private bottling blah, blah, blah." the only other premium bourbon i've seen on the small screen was gts on an episode of "sons of silence" but they didn't mention it by name let alone have a small discussion about it. the character that was drinking gts (neat) went ape $h!t after drinking a bit :grin:

That show kinda makes ya want to try a taste of "apple pie" don't it?

That show kinda makes ya want to try a taste of "apple pie" don't it?

mama and her hillbilly mafia are "unique" :bigeyes: . the little orphan girl is turning into worthy successor. the liquid apple pie did sound pretty good - i'd like a taste (minus the poison of course :grin: )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.