Any dusty sightings around NOLA?

trumpstylz
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

sorry to start a second thread, but i figured nobody would notice it in the first.

has anyone seen any dusties around NOLA?

Louisiana sells hard liquor everywhere - Grocery stores, Walgreens, etc. There are some stand alone wine/liquor stores, but those tend to be high volume and less possibilities of dusties. I was there last year and spent a 1/2 day out dusty hunting and found nothing. I'm sure there are some dusties to be found.

What does NOLA stand for?

Oscar, please! You're either baiting (which I fell for) or you're going to kick yourself: New Orleans, LA.

Suprisingly, I've never found any dusties in NOLA... You would think it'd be a good place to hunt

Oscar, please! You're either baiting (which I fell for) or you're going to kick yourself: New Orleans, LA.
[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

No not me cuz this ain't the PR&C thread, but I'd love to spill some bourbon in 'NawLeans cuz it's the original sin capiital.

No not me cuz this ain't the PR&C thread, but I'd love to spill some bourbon in 'NawLeans cuz it's the original sin capiital.

ahem...

Sodom and Gomorrah (let the DJ play!)

I found a few Eagle Rare 10/101s, but they wouldn't still be there even if I remembered where a got them. And speaking of spilling some bourbon, one of them did a great job as a trunk air freshener in the rental. I wonder if there are mom and pop stores in the area. I don't think alcohol is very gumint controlled in the Land of the Drive Through Daiquiries.

Roger

yep, hope da Mighty Mississipp goes easy on it.

I have seen liquor on sale at gas stations and in tire stores in La. Surprised it isn't in vending machines.

If you like rum, you need to go by the new orleans rum distillery. They make some fine stuff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.