Supreme Grand-Dad shirt

silverfish
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Wasn't sure if this should be OT or not but it is sorta OGD related.

Clothing brand Supreme has borrowed the OGD script & bust for a

new shirt. I've no affiliation with the brand but interested parties

can check the Supreme shop if you wanna spend $32. on one

(variety of colors available):

post-4813-14489817304112_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm. Sexism, check. Trademark / copyright infringement, check.

The guys who made these shirts must be GENIUSES.

That being said, I'd wear a shirt with the standard OGD label on it. But the shirt had better be orange.

I've used Custom Ink (on the web) to make custom bourbon t-shirts. The logos are easy to find through Google Images, and they do good work. I know that's a copyright infringement, but I don't think Stitzel-Weller's or National Distiller's lawyers have sued anybody for about 40 years.

That being said, I'd wear a shirt with the standard OGD label on it. But the shirt had better be orange.

Using the bust is the only infringement and that would be trademark infringement. That trademark is owned by Beam Global, a very present-day company that sues people all the time.

Supreme might even be licensing it. I see the Playboy logo on some of their stuff and Playboy goes after infringers pretty fiercely.

• 1 month later...

Came across this OGD shirt on eBay the other day. I'd totally buy it at size medium but XL is far too big for me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.