Bourbon Dinner

mosugoji64
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Had some friends over for a bourbon theme dinner this evening. Started with an appetizer of bourbon-bacon-apple-cheesecake served with apple slices and crackers. Following, we had a mixed-greens salad with bourbon vinaigrette dressing. The main course was a pecan-crusted bourbon chicken and acorn squash with a bourbon, brown sugar, and cinnamon sauce. For dessert, we had bourbon pecan creme brulee with chocolate sauce.

The friends brought over some bottles to complement our selection. We enjoyed some VOB, Old HH BIB, ORVW, and OWA. A VERY good evening!

What time is dinner tonight? I'll be there! :cool:

Brian, you just moved to the top of the guest list for our next Indy get together. I love creme bruelee and I think everyone would look forward to something different for desert than bananas foster.

Tom

Brian, you just moved to the top of the guest list for our next Indy get together. I love creme bruelee and I think everyone would look forward to something different for desert than bananas foster.

Tom

I would be happy to provide desserts. Just let me know in advance how many we're serving. :grin:

What time is dinner tonight? I'll be there! :cool:

I'll put you on the guest list for the next go 'round! :lol:

TomH and I are both here in Indy....:rolleyes:

Tom makes a mean Bananas Foster using GTS and I love to eat...:rolleyes:

Where does that line begin?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.