MB Roland Distillery

timd
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Agree 100% on the Fruited liquors, but that is what pays the bills for them until the bourbon/whiskey age. The blackdog was a very pleasant surprise today as I thought it was still a while off.

Young Blacksmith,

MB Roland can be purchased at TPS, but it is mostly the white dogs, shines and fruited shines. His bourbon and other aged whiskeys have typically only been available at their gift shop or by calling. You can view their web site at www.mbroland.com. If you are ever in the Clarksville Or Nashville area it is worth the drive to Pembroke to check out their place.

Good timing for this conversation, the newsletter came out today. http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=aa45xyhab&v=001U3o_YTpC7rvkSE_6ir9DWf9DOmM3mziRORVXY44V1v6AFGIks_BOO9eRR3rjOyoox22ACGGut9yuqUM1th_jJyDJ49N9CALUqsmcWU9Q2RM%3D

Confirms that the barrel aged black dog will be ready in late summer.

I had a sip of black dog one night after a bit of tasting other whiskeys, and it really knocked me in a good way. Reminded me of smoking my pipe on the porch with a nice pour of something good. It's one I'd gladly pick up.

Aaron - I can hook you up. I'll let you know the next time I place an order. From my most recent conversation with Paul, I'd guess sometime late August or early September is when the next batch of the type of stuff I have will be ready, and this time it will have Rye in it, so should be even better!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.