What bourbons are commonly available in 375ml sizes?

Schneiderman
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Looking for what bourbons you regularly see in 375ml. Such that, upon request, someone should have no trouble going to a liquor store and picking it up to meet a contractual obligation. Personally I never really look at the smaller bottles. Evan Williams is my standby, I think it's great for the price. I'm a big fan of Elijah Craig, both 12 and 18yo. I also love Buffalo Trace. I haven't seen these in smaller bottles. I'm looking for something along these lines that will be in the $10-20 range for a 375ml and be commonly available in the NY-NJ-CT area. I am very open to suggestions.

All that I have seen in that size are: 1) the BTEC, and 2) not-so-good and grossly-overpriced micro-distillery offerings ala Hudson baby bourbon.

You'd be better off going with the miniatures.

From memory....I have seen both Beam black and white, Bulleit, Wild Turkey 101, Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark, an assortment of Heaven Hill labels and Woodford Reserve in 375ml bottles.

Most of the popular brandscome in the 375 size, its just a matter of if they are availablein your area!

Thomas

I've seen these in hotel shops but unfortunately they are proportionately more expensive. Like Ralfy's plea for miniatures, I think this would be a great size for high end bourbons. Glad to see BTEC taking that step.

I've seen these in hotel shops but unfortunately they are proportionately more expensive. Like Ralfy's plea for miniatures, I think this would be a great size for high end bourbons. Glad to see BTEC taking that step.

The BT Experimentals have been in 375ml bottles all along and they are darn pricey at that.

In my experience, they are usually slightly more than half of the cost of a 750 of the same expression

In SC I've seen WTRB, WT101, Blanton's, ER1B, Maker's, Knob Creek. Probably others as I don't usually look.

From memory....I have seen both Beam black and white, Bulleit, Wild Turkey 101, Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark, an assortment of Heaven Hill labels and Woodford Reserve in 375ml bottles.
In SC I've seen WTRB, WT101, Blanton's, ER1B, Maker's, Knob Creek. Probably others as I don't usually look.

I've seen most of these as well as Old Taylor, Gentleman Jack, and Ancient Age.

With the exception of high end brands, virtually every brand is produced in the full range of sizes. Availability in any given store is the issue. However, if a store has any American whiskey in a 375 ml, it probably will have Jack Daniel's Old No. 7. Jim Beam white label is second-most-likely, and Evan Williams is third. In fact, if I'm traveling and want to pick up a bottle for immediate consumption, EW is my go-to.

I picked up some Eagle Rare 10 year old 375mls in Chicago. I have never seen them in Indiana, but I have seen the BT white dog in 375 ml bottles.

Products only sold in 375 ml bottles, such as BT Whie Dog, BTEC, and the Hudson Whiskey products, are really a different breed than the mainstream brands in the 375 ml size, and are found in almost the exact opposite types of outlets.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.