Black Friday Breakfast

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I was hungry this morning when I woke up. I decided to throw something together here at home, rather than go out and fight the crowds. (Maybe later. :skep: )

First, I chopped up some leftover turkey, and ham, added some bacon bits, onion, and a chopped up leftover baked potato. Then I put a little butter in the skillet, and added said ingredients with a little seasoning. I let these ingredients simmer a while, then I moved them to one side of the skillet. I then scrambled three eggs, and poured them into the open side of the skillet. I cooked these till almost done, then sprinkled some grated cheddar cheese on top. I then scooped the ham, turkey, onion and potato mixture on top of the eggs. I turned off the heat and let it sit for a couple minutes. It turned out to be a pretty good skillet, made with mostly leftovers.

I brewed a couple of cups of Millstone Chocolate Velvet coffee, poured myself a cup, and added a little OWA. :yum: Voila', a Black Friday Breakfast :grin:

Cheers! Joe

• 3 weeks later...

I usually call this dish either "goop ala Stu" or hash, but its one of my favorites. Never comes out the same way twice, but always delicious, as long as you add enough salt, pepper, onion and garlic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.