a new bourbon from Barton

Marvin
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi everyone,

Just received an e-mail from Ed Gualtieri, Executive VP of Marketing for Barton Brands who informed me that this fall there would probably be a release of a small batch bourbon made in the traditional VOB way, except it may be aged longer and it would probably be under a different name, just to avoid any confusion with the customers. This is very exciting to me and I wanted to share this great news with everyone. VOB moving up!!!!!!!!!!OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Marvin

Marvin: This is good news indeed. laugh.gif The VOB profile is a delicious one, even at 80 pr. tongue.gif I, too, look forward to an "enthusiast" offering from Barton!

Marvin,

I'd be excited too, if I thought there was a chance it would be marketed in California (VOB is not). frown.gif Heck, I'd even settle for Illinois, home of Sam's.

Yours truly,

Dave Morefield

Marvin,

That's fantastic news, hope it's available at the festival. Thanks for the scoop.

Omar

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.