A double gold medal...

boone
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

This was in my local newspaper, The Kentucky Standard...

post-20-14489811182218_thumb.jpg

Sounds like HH dominated!

It seems that Elijah Craig 12 yr. is either loved or hated by most of the forum members here.....not too many in-betweens. Personally, I love the stuff. The Double Gold is fitting recognition for an extremely affordable and classy bourbon. Congratulations! cool.gif

-Troy

One of my very first jobs (when I started as a seasonal worker) was being a corker on the Elijah Craig...all of us were new...didn't know crap...

I was the counter...one in four...I had to put a cork in every fourth bottle...Well...if you could see how fast they put those bottles out (I think the speed of light would fit the description)...plus the fact that you have never "in your life" done such a thing...

Just imagine, The show "I Love Lucy", ya know the one where she is working on a assembly line and the candy is going by too fast? She is stuffing them in her mouth and everywhere...

Well...I had Elijah Craig bottles stuffed everywhere grin.gif Filled the area around me...on the floor, in my chair (around me) had to put them in between my leggs...then...I could not get up...I was stuck...Everybody is laughing their asses off...Finally... I hollered, blush.gif "HELP" blush.gif ....They stopped the line... crazy.gif Good GRIEF crazy.gif ...I thought there were gonna fire me...

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

I agree. Elija Craig 12 is one of the best values around. It's going for $15.90 around here (VA), and the state store puts it on sale every third month or so.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.