What commonly available brands are NOT available as miniatures

boneuphtoner
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Yes, I know any of the PVW or GTS won't be available as miniatures, but I've seen references to Blantons as well as Knob Creek being available as miniatures, and I would not have guessed that. I can think of no better way to try new brands with very little investment of funds...so, can you find Eagle Rare, Basil Hayden's, Booker's, etc. as miniatures?

Yes, I know any of the PVW or GTS won't be available as miniatures, but I've seen references to Blantons as well as Knob Creek being available as miniatures, and I would not have guessed that. I can think of no better way to try new brands with very little investment of funds...so, can you find Eagle Rare, Basil Hayden's, Booker's, etc. as miniatures?

Here you go: http://www.thepartysource.com/express/results.php?o=50&t=stype&s=MINI

Look through all the pages to find the bourbons.

There is a "small batch collection" that has KC, BH, baker's and booker's as miniatures in a set.

Awesome! With the exception of the KC, I haven't tried the others, so I will definitely look out for this one when I go to Liquor Barn in Louisville this spring!

You could probably just go to a whiskey bar and try most of these higher end bottlings for the same price as buying the miniature bottles. A lot of the bigger chain liquor stores also provide free trials of bottles they have open (places like binnys)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.