E. H. Taylor rye?

CorvallisCracker
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I know I've seen it mentioned in a press release recently - may be something Chuck Cowdery covered, or in another post here, but I believe it's expected out sometime in the next few months or so...

I did a quick search, but didn't find it, it may not have been on this site - but I know it's been discussed somewhere.

I'm looking forward to it!

If this is really the same as Saz, just at 100 proof (and 4yo?), then the shortage of that has probably delayed the release.

Damn rye whiskey is just getting too popular.:skep:

Like Tim, I knew I heard that somewhere before. Nice Searching Dave. Ya know, that's the kind of skill set that makes for good lawyerin'. :D

Like Tim, I knew I heard that somewhere before. Nice Searching Dave. Ya know, that's the kind of skill set that makes for good lawyerin'. :D

Yeah, I've got the searching thing down. Now if they would just let me into the damn courtroom . . .

Nice, really nice :toast: ..and I thought I was pretty good at researching stuff at times...way to go!!! KUDOS!!!

Also, really great news to hear a new rye coming down the road. It would be nice to have it a bit older, but, these days it is getting harder & harder to be choosy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.