Distillery and warehouse photographs

craigthom
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Work has been keeping me busy, but I drive around a lot, and I've been carrying my camera with me.

Here are some pictures I've taken, mostly just stopping by the side of the road, although the Barton ones were on the tour. I'll keep adding to the collection as I get new pictures.

I was in KY a couple of weeks ago - took pretty much the same pictures at Barton. I really like the pictures of the old distilleries and warehouses that us casual tourists don't get to see

Thanks. I just stumbled upon the Dietsville warehouses because I was visiting a customer in that area. The old distillery is there, too, but I couldn't find a quick place to park, and I usually on the way from one place to another for work when I stop to take these.

I am carrying my camera (not just my phone) with me at all times to force myself back into the habit, so I'll get more of these as I see them. I especially like the ease with which I can geotag photos so I don't forget where I was when I took them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.