A. H. Hirsch ebook now available.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks, everyone. If you are so enclined, posting a review where you bought it (Kindle or Nook) will be appreciated.

Thanks, everyone. If you are so enclined, posting a review where you bought it (Kindle or Nook) will be appreciated.

Once I finish it, I'd be happy to post a review. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I read the book. It was good and educational. I found a store that has A. H. Hirsch 16 gold foil for $600. I think I'll stick to my wt101 for now. I have a bottle of EC18 maybe I'll vat it with the WT and pretend its really AH 16. Maybe I'll toss in some Ritt BIB to get that authentic Pennsylvania flavor. :drink:

BTW I read it on my asus netbook pc with the app for kindle. Very easy just click some links and You'll be reading in a matter of seconds.

I found 3 bottles of AH 16 for $225 if anyone wants to drink along to the book and doesn't want to get gouged (as badly anyway) like on ebay. I didn't buy them, btw, so I'm not offering anything for sale. They are for sale at a perfectly reputable liquor store. They've been there for awhile, I've never pulled the trigger.

I'm a one book at a time guy so I haven't downloaded the e book yet, but soon will.

• 2 months later...

My son got a good deal on a brand new kindle, so he bought it for my wife. So............. I got your new book. :grin:

I have the eBook but haven't gotten a chance to finish it yet.

And I picked up a signed hardcopy version while at KBF. I'll be expecting a personal note the next time I see you Chuck. :D

• 6 months later...

That's one of them. I heard that was going to make an appearance. Everybody who got to taste it should buy the book anyway. That'll show me.

• 2 months later...

Just downloaded it to my Kindle

Guess I'll read it and drink some of this, open on the bar

I don't even remember where I got it, but apparently I got 2, cuz there's one in the basement.

e4f1916c-a6e3-4c5d-a29c-e8487201eba3_zps72566aed.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.