A. H. Hirsch ebook now available.

cowdery
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks, everyone. If you are so enclined, posting a review where you bought it (Kindle or Nook) will be appreciated.

Thanks, everyone. If you are so enclined, posting a review where you bought it (Kindle or Nook) will be appreciated.

Once I finish it, I'd be happy to post a review. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I read the book. It was good and educational. I found a store that has A. H. Hirsch 16 gold foil for $600. I think I'll stick to my wt101 for now. I have a bottle of EC18 maybe I'll vat it with the WT and pretend its really AH 16. Maybe I'll toss in some Ritt BIB to get that authentic Pennsylvania flavor. :drink:

BTW I read it on my asus netbook pc with the app for kindle. Very easy just click some links and You'll be reading in a matter of seconds.

I found 3 bottles of AH 16 for $225 if anyone wants to drink along to the book and doesn't want to get gouged (as badly anyway) like on ebay. I didn't buy them, btw, so I'm not offering anything for sale. They are for sale at a perfectly reputable liquor store. They've been there for awhile, I've never pulled the trigger.

I'm a one book at a time guy so I haven't downloaded the e book yet, but soon will.

• 2 months later...

My son got a good deal on a brand new kindle, so he bought it for my wife. So............. I got your new book. :grin:

I have the eBook but haven't gotten a chance to finish it yet.

And I picked up a signed hardcopy version while at KBF. I'll be expecting a personal note the next time I see you Chuck. :D

• 6 months later...

That's one of them. I heard that was going to make an appearance. Everybody who got to taste it should buy the book anyway. That'll show me.

Made an appearance it did. Tasted it was. And I'll still buy the book. :P

• 2 months later...

Just downloaded it to my Kindle

Guess I'll read it and drink some of this, open on the bar

I don't even remember where I got it, but apparently I got 2, cuz there's one in the basement.

e4f1916c-a6e3-4c5d-a29c-e8487201eba3_zps72566aed.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.