Another Bardstown Day

bobbyc
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

June is my month to cut the grass at our Church in Bardstown. I try to do it as late in the week before Sunday as possible. I took care of that Friday, it only takes 15 or 20 minutes. I also went to Barton's to buy 4 of their used barrels. These have aged Bourbon and also brandy or something else, so they have no further use in the spirits industry. They are cheap. Last year I got a few whole ones for 12 dollars each and I thought that a bargain, they are doing even better this year. I went in to the main site at Barton, it is a very industrialized site. Situated in a ravine of sorts everything is narrow and long. I'm not saying the place looks bad, dolling the place up isn't a priority apparently. I went over to the Getz and watched Chucks' Movie, Made and Bottled in Kentucky. I watched a bit of it and a number of folks filtered in and watched it to the end. I was tempted to go to the Talbot after that, but just went by a grocery store instead. Back home and on to something else. toast.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.