White House beer

Jono
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Jono, would you mind giving us a summary of the link that you provided so as we don't have to see what you are talking about.

I ask this because it has been my personal experience with Fox News links and their TV broadcasts that they just basically make stuff up as they go along.

But please don't misunderstand me because I see nothing wrong with that because Fox News is just an entertainment source not a news source as admitted by them.

Again, please, don't take offence but then how could you, you aren't employed by Fox News,...are you?

USA Today?

Not much of an improvement, did they provide a lot of muti-colored pie charts?

How about a summary?

Obama (and/or his staff) has been homebrewing in the White House. There is a petition circulating to have him release the recipe of the flavor(s) that have been bottled and are available on certain campaign busses. The honey from the First Ladies' garden is a known ingreedient of two of the beers. Also, someone filed a request for the recipe under the Freedom of Information Act.

Are they keeping it under the 100 gallons per person in the household as per the law that that Jimmy Carter signed into effect in 1979?

Wait a minute,... beer, Obama, Carter,...something's not right.

• 2 weeks later...

Notice he brews a Honey Porter. My favorite beer used to be Sam Adams Honey Porter. Sadly, they discontinued it.

Not to turn the thread, but I love the comment under the article "He didn't brew that."

I'd like to give this a try, you know, to practice good citizenship.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.