Square Beer Bottles

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

As someone who likes to drink beer from a glass, I could get behind this. Would save a ton of fridge space.

I love recycling, and those bottles have a ton of building potential. A little mortar and they turn into legos!

As someone who likes to drink beer from a glass, I could get behind this. Would save a ton of fridge space.

I don't know, I think it would be awkward to drink from a glass brick, and could easily slip out of your fingers.

I would prefer my beer in a Capri-Sun type pouch complete with a straw for piercing. I like to stab.

I would prefer my beer in a Capri-Sun type pouch complete with a straw for piercing. I like to stab.

Pretty cool. Not a Heineken fan - but I would buy once for the novelty

You could bunker a lot of whiskey in a small space if it came in these bottles.

Agree that these could be interesting as building blocks. I can see a wall made of various colored beer cubes with LED lights in them.

Here you go. Time to get stabby.

IMAG000.JPG

This is a very strange world we live in!:shocked: I wish we could go back to the old cans with the pull rings for a bit of nostalgia.

This is a very strange world we live in!:shocked: I wish we could go back to the old cans with the pull rings for a bit of nostalgia.

Go all the way back to cans with crown caps or where you had to use a church key to open the can. Both before my time

Go all the way back to cans with crown caps or where you had to use a church key to open the can. Both before my time

I can still remember my father allowing me to open his beers with a church key back in the mid-sixties. One larger hole on one side and a smaller hole on the other to allow proper flow. The good ol' days back in NYC with Rheingold and Schaefer beer!

Edited by unclebunk

I's be in favor of a cube bottle, particularly for micros sold one at a time at retail.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.