Worst Mint Julep Ever

yerrbo
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I know by definition a Julep must contain mint and sugar..... but really :skep: If I was at a bar and ordered a Mint Julep from a menu and got that drink, I'd be seriously ticked! If they called it a Lime Julep or some such though, that'd be ok because at least it'd give me some idea it was different.

The comments are where the real fun is:

... a 20 ingredient moron soup.

Classic!:slappin:

The woman is good-looking

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there Mr. C. Like almost everything in Miami, she's only pretty from a distance. But your point is well taken.

Wow, that is just bad. I love me a good Mint Julep and this was not that. Mine always end up in a pint glass and doubled in size.

Best regards, Tony

• 7 months later...
I've actually seen a worse video. let me see if I can find it.

Well...on the plus side...I do like her idea of a 2oz pour...a little bit generous

Nope, sorry Balcones. This one is real bad, don't get me wrong, but that first one still holds the belt. Really, watch it again...just incredible.

Bourbon mojitos ... nice! Thanks for the laughs before I go to work and make a thousand of these.... the right way.

Took forever but I found it!

I love watching hot girls pretend to be experts in things they know nothing about.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.