Does anyone like JD Single Barrel?

humchan2k
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Fair comment but it is fair to say too that each bottle of Jack Daniel SB can be quite different. Some have little of the "traditional" (i.e., is it..?) Jack taste. Some have a strong oak note, some are soft on the palate, etc. It really does change, or seemingly..

Gary

• 1 month later...

I had the chance to purchase a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel from the duty free last week. It has been my 2nd upper shelf whiskey so far, after Woodford Reserve.

I must say that I was really impressed with the first sip and it is my "dear" one now :) To me, both taste and nose are great and it leaves with a pleasant caramelly and warm finish.

Regards,

I just purchased a bottle recently. This one has an exceptional nose to it. I get vanilla and shortbread cookies with a slight hint of banana. The palate is vanilla sweet with a bit of toffee. It has a medium finish with the normal (to me) charcoal smoke. I might just go back and get a few more of this one.

I just purchased a bottle recently. This one has an exceptional nose to it. I get vanilla and shortbread cookies with a slight hint of banana. The palate is vanilla sweet with a bit of toffee. It has a medium finish with the normal (to me) charcoal smoke. I might just go back and get a few more of this one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.