Dang Furners Get All The Good Stuff!

doubleblank
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks. Forgot to put a warning for those that read SB at work.

Now I see their target market.

Nude models from places with no running water for showers.

Brilliant!

Humans are capable of some truly amazing things ... not all of them positive.

Fortunately, the morons behind this "idea" and the (few?) idiots that actually purchase the product are not the norm.

Ok I have picked my jaw up off the floor and it is being held in place by a pair of silk thong panties so I can put a real post. Seriously for those prices I'll buy a bottle of Ardbeg and drink it off my wife's breasts. At least I know where they have been.

This reminds me of the old wine joke about the Riesling filtered through the hair of 7 Tyrolean virgins. No, not the hair on their heads.

Ok I have picked my jaw up off the floor and it is being held in place by a pair of silk thong panties so I can put a real post. Seriously for those prices I'll buy a bottle of Ardbeg and drink it off my wife's breasts. At least I know where they have been.

Best one so far!

I couldn't decide whether to post this to the Industry News or Foreign Whiskey forums. But in the end I thought this was the best place. BTW: definitely NSFW!

http://www.gspirits.com/

You really made a boob of yourself, Smithford. SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

going to start employing that technique around this place asap.

I knew some girls in Trumansburg that would have helped you out. Too many years ago, though (decades, actually). Maybe they've got daughters at the right age...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.