Is this stuff any good?

MarkEdwards
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ended up with a bottle of this. What do you think - would it mix better with Diet Coke, RC Cola, Mountain Dew or ginger ale :grin: :

post-5102-144898183484_thumb.jpg

Oooh! I know - Evan Williams eggnog! ;)

Finally opened it, and am teasing my nose and taste buds with it right now. Very nice.

I hope it goes with the supreme pizza I'm cooking. ;)

Mark,

Congratulations -- that is sure to be some wonderful brandy.

I was lucky enough to enjoy some Louis XIII because my Dad bought a sealed, very dusty bottle at a garage sale. I think he paid about $20 for it.

Enjoy it in good health.

Nope, it's really kind of meh, you should probably just pour it down the sink and use the bottle as a decanter for Rebel Yell or Old Crow.

Nope, it's really kind of meh, you should probably just pour it down the sink and use the bottle as a decanter for Rebel Yell or Old Crow.

Congratulations -- that is sure to be some wonderful brandy.

I was lucky enough to enjoy some Louis XIII because my Dad bought a sealed, very dusty bottle at a garage sale. I think he paid about $20 for it.

Enjoy it in good health.

Opened it last night. Very nice, but very delicate. I had a pour of bourbon later, and the difference was dramatic. :)

I've actually had it in a PBR bomb... (I actually had the sense to try some before it was dropped into the PBR but my palate had long been demolished by then).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.