Midleton Barry Crockett Legacy Irish Whiskey

tanstaafl2
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Both are nice, just different. (But you can't go wrong with the Powers Johns Lane.) The Barry Crocket Legacy is being introduced to the US this fall. And yes, get a bottle of Yellow Spot if you can. My bottle didn't last long.

Interesting to hear that the Legacy is coming to the US this fall. Although if it is still up around $175-$185 a bottle it will remain a tough sale for me. Rumor mill has been saying Green Spot and PJL might show up some time next year as well. I can only hope it will as my PJL isn't likely to last much longer!

Inability to find Yellow Spot in London recently was perhaps the only disappointment of my recent trip to London and I don't expect to be passing through Dublin anytime soon. But I haven't given up yet!

Edited by tanstaafl2

I wish they would semd some Jamesons Crested ten over too. It is selling out fast and about the only place that has any is the distillery shop and Germany and neither is user friendly when shipping to the US!

Thomas

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.