Groomsmen Gifts - Help me out ...

petrel800
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So my groomsmen are getting a nice basket that will include a couple Glencairns, a syringe to help lower the proof, and a bottle of the PHC 2012 release.

That being said, I'd love to include a cigar or 2 in the basket. Lately I've been enjoying the Punch Chateau L, but let me know what you think would be a good match for the PHC and a good inclusion in my baskets.

Congrats to you.

I had a wonderful Padron Anniversary a couple of weeks ago with the PHC 2012 and thought they went well together.

Best regards, Tony

So my groomsmen are getting a nice basket that will include a couple Glencairns, a syringe to help lower the proof, and a bottle of the PHC 2012 release.

That being said, I'd love to include a cigar or 2 in the basket. Lately I've been enjoying the Punch Chateau L, but let me know what you think would be a good match for the PHC and a good inclusion in my baskets.

So can I be on your groomsmen list? Bank on topic, Padron Patriarch is one of my favorites.

I would like to be a groomsman as well. For a special occasion you can't beat an Ashton VSG and it will hold its own along side a great bourbon like PHC. Best of wishes to you and your future better half.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.