Dead; Dead, Dead

Guest **DONOTDELETE**
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

What's wrong with this forum??? It's damn near dead! That's what. We've got readers but no posters.

Gents we're hip to the bourbonicaly challenged. Look at my spelling & grammer. Only Creggor writes worse than I.

So POST>>>POST>>>POST!!! If you're wrong then you're wrong>>> But what if you're right?! You could win a slightly soiled shotglass!!

Take it from me - It's better to write bullshit than read it!

Linn Spencer

Have Shotglass. Will Travel.

Hello, Sir Linn of Spencer. Now just wait a sweet momento. You say Creggor writes worse than You. Hey,Gee Thanks I'm turning Red faced. I am proud to even be mentioned at all let along compared to our Boubonic Literary Genius. Please keep in mind I am writing this without even having a drink tonight.

Linn it must be that yesterday was Ash Wednesday and today starts Lent. See all us good Catholics must give up something we value for Lent. I am assuming that Bourbon is not one of them so it must be posting new messages. All this typing has got me thirsty. I taking off for a drink. See Ya. Creggor.

Linn,

I think it's the fact that you, Chuck, John, Mike, Omar, and many others are a tough act to follow. By the time I read most replies, my sentiments have already been expressed by many, so I chose not to post. If I read something that I disagree with, I'll usually express my opinion.

Bill

http://home.kc.rr.com/mashbill/

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

See Creggor you get it. We're all just regular guys that love our bourbon. This forum should be fun place to be while you're enjoying a drink.

Linn Spencer

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

I hear ya Bill. Mike & Chuck are bourbon pros and really know their stuff. John isn't far behind. But I'm just a shotgun. When I go off I always hit something.

Linn Spencer

Linn:

> We're all just regular guys that love our bourbon.

Since when are you regular?

Um, no, not like that, I mean "regular" in the "normal" sense of the word.

Stotz

Really Linn, last time I checked, bourbon didnt have a very high fiber content.

Maybe you need to mix some Psyllium with that Rebel Yell.

Can you imagine the look on a bartender's face if you ordered a Blanton's and Metamucil ... "neat"?

Cheers,

Jim Butler

Straightbourbon.com

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Even better than that Jim, is Vickie's burgoo and some of her fresh baked dark seedless rye bread. Don't forget to spread on some of her homemade applebutter. If she could distill bourbon as good as she can cook then we would be zillionaires.

Linn Spencer

Guest **DONOTDELETE**

Ryan you're really out of touch. Wake up and smell the bourbon. I am the Congress. I am the White House. I am the Majority. I am the common hard working man. Fanfare please.

Linn Spencer

Jim:

> Can you imagine the look on a bartender's face if you ordered a Blanton's and

> Metamucil ... "neat"?

Well it'd be neat enough at first, but after that things could get very, very messy. Especially if, as usual, Linn isn't wearing any pants anyhow.

Stotz

Hello, All this talk about Bourbon, pants, metamucil, psyllium. reminds me of a very fond summer day back in 1969. I was spending my summer in Boulder Colorado. I am 53 this coming April. I was 21 at the time and was not against getting high that was just one of the things a 21 yr old free spirit did back then. I was with a friend of mine his name was Ron. Well after a little attitude adjusting we got a real big hunger pain coming on so we head over to the local Toco stand and wolfed down a bunch of 19 cent bean burritos. Later that night my friend Ron starts to getting all kinda of farts going from the beans. All of a sudden he turn the lights out and says watch this. He takes his pants off, leaving on his underwear. ( I am not that way) And takes his cigarette lighter and lays on his back and curls his butt up in the air and started to light a fart on fire. I almost died laughing he actually did it. I mean he cuts this silent fart holds the lighter near his butt and puff a big flame shoots out. What a riot. I told my wife about this one time and she said no way. So it got me to thinking maybe thisafternoon I will eat some kidney beans and go to Taco bell and get a couple bean burritos and come home and wash it all down with some 126 proof Bookers. Maybe if I am lucky I might be able to light one just to prove to my wife its possible. My question is this. If I drink 126 Porrf Bookers what color should the flame be?. For the record I have been straight for many many years dont want you to get the wrong impression of old Creggor. Ha.Ha.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.