Your Next Bourbon Purchase

RT Fan
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I take a different tact entirely as I'm not interested in a single barrel from a single tree. A single instrument, however well played, is just that, single. I prefer the added instruments of an orchestra and that's what a Master Blender does with, say, 200 barrels or so.

I take a different tact entirely as I'm not interested in a single barrel from a single tree. A single instrument, however well played, is just that, single. I prefer the added instruments of an orchestra and that's what a Master Blender does with, say, 200 barrels or so.

Yeah, but I'd take Johnny Cash and his guitar over the Philharmonic (you pick the city), any day of the week. I get your point and its a good one, but as anyone, including yourself, I'd guess, can attest, single barrel bottlings are real gems when done right. I agree that figuring it all out is best left to the Master Distiller/Blender. I'm gonna hold off for now.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by The Boozer viewpost-right.png

Went to the liquor store to check on the supply of MM. They had about 6-8 bottles. Leaned over and grabbed a bottle of OWA.

You're fortunate, my local wheater choices are summarized with MM, 46 & Rebel Reserve.

Edited by MauiSon

Ok, I forgot what i said before but ended up buying an Old Ezra based on some wise folk that post here. Next is going to be some 4RSmB for my bride for Valentines day.

Best regards, Tony

Ok, I forgot what i said before but ended up buying an Old Ezra based on some wise folk that post here. Next is going to be some 4RSmB for my bride for Valentines day.

Best regards, Tony

You won't be disappointed. I love that stuff!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.