Jack Daniels Holiday Select

boneuphtoner
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi All, I was in my local store yesterday when I saw they had the Jack Daniels Holiday Select available. It was $15 higher than the standard single barrel expression. I'm a huge fan of the standard single barrel, but the price on this one has me hesitating. What do you guys think?

Nicer looking box, higher price tag...all I can tell outside of shelling out the extra dough to try it. Same proof as the standard single barrel.

Actually this years version is 90.4 proof. Last years was 100 proof. Its not single barrel either. Its definitely not as good as the Single Barrel. Its better than standard black though.

Actually this years version is 90.4 proof. Last years was 100 proof. Its not single barrel either. Its definitely not as good as the Single Barrel. Its better than standard black though.

For $15 more than single barrel, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the info!!!!

I saw it here for 58.50 a bottle. It was 48.50 last year and 100 proof to this years 90. No thanks, I can by 100 proof Silver Select single barrel at duty free for 45.00!

Thomas

• 3 weeks later...

My local store does not appear to have sold a single bottle of this. Perhaps if it sits long enough they will lower the price and I might consider it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.