General Nelson Reservation Lottery!

CL
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I am not going to make it to this year's Bourbon festival, so I will not be needing my reservation at the General Nelson. I called the GN this afternoon and Barbara told me it would be no problem for me to transfer the reservation to another name.

I really have no idea if any of you all are interested in this reservation, but, just in case more than one of you are, I figured that the fairest way to handle this is to draw a name from a hat. If you are interested in taking this reservation, send me a PM by midnight ET on Monday, 8/18 (that is, 12 am Tuesday morning, 8/19).

I will put all the names in a hat on Tuesday and draw one. I won't be strict on names being in by midnight on Monday as long as I get a PM before I draw a name sometime on Tuesday morning.

The reservation details are

Arrival on Wednesday, Sept 17, 2003

Departure on Sunday, Sept 21, 2003

1 room, 1 adult, 2 queen beds

AAA rate, $53.10 per day, not including tax

Total rate, $212.40, not including tax

Cancellation by 4 pm on 9/17/03

Any changes to this reservation made by you or the GN are between you and the GN. I wouldn't expect them to change the rate (if you are a AAA member), but if they do, that's between you and them.

Good luck!

How much did he pay you Chuck? I'll double it and throw in a bottle of WT 12 YO lol.giflol.gif

He promised me a gently used barrel of Blanton's. He said he would have it at the end of the third week in Sept. grin.gif

A barrel of Blanton indeed! Delivered to his door by Elmer T. Lee lol.gif

I've never stayed at the GN. Many thanks Chuck.

Omar

Crikey Jim!

How much did he pay you Chuck? I'll double it and throw in a bottle of WT 12 YO

For that kinda loot, you can stay at my house... lol.gif

I'm within walking distance of the Gazebo...

an you know how fond I am of WT 12... smoke.gif

Bj

• 3 weeks later...

Although I am still going to the festival, my parents arent so I have an extra room reservation at the General Nelson. Does anybody still need one, I need to know soon.

TomC

Yeah its a bummer. My Mom works with a "Heart Team" at their local hospital and sadly she is on call the whole week and cant go more than 1/2 hour away from Venice, FL. So Bardstown is outta the picture. Oh well there is always next year!

TomC

yep transplants,open heart and all that fun stuff. Some pretty intense work form what she says (she works with the anesthesia in particular)

TomC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.