Excited To See New Ventures Coming To The Sooner State

Borchard
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Approach with a large grain of salt. Until you can visit and see the fermenting tanks and still, don't believe the marketing hype. There is nothing on their website that makes me believe they are fermenting and distilling their own product. If they did, you think they would be proud of it and show us some pictures.

Edited by wadewood

Very well designed site, filled with marketing BS and devoid of useful information. I would be interested in photos of the still when it's up and running.

Have you tried the Rum?

I have not tried it. i just found out about this place recently

Approach with a large grain of salt. Until you can visit and see the fermenting tanks and still, don't believe the marketing hype. There is nothing on their website that makes me believe they are fermenting and distilling their own product. If they did, you think they would be proud of it and show us some pictures.

I absolutely agree

Very well designed site, filled with marketing BS and devoid of useful information. I would be interested in photos of the still when it's up and running.

Yeah, and I didn't ven notice until I had posted the link that they describe the whiskey as "not cheap corn whiskey..." Oooops..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.