What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Spring 2013

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Picked up a K&L selected OWA from my buddy who grabbed it for me before they were all gone. Like I needed another reason to pick up more OWA, but I'm looking forward to this one. My first bourbon purchase in months.

Plonked around Atlanta on Saturday and picked up a Wild Turkey American Spirit, a High West 21, A Michters 10yr Single barrel (7k series) and a Charbray Hop whiskey.

I saw a High West 21yr today too. Do we know where that juice is from?

A buddy of mine just got back from Kentucky for a barrel selection and picked me up a AAA 10 year 1.75.

Came across another bottle of 2013 FR SBLE (on the shelf) at a decent price and decided to bring it home.

Ditto. First bottle of this for me, and I found it in the first place I looked (DBH).

where the hell are you guys finding the ECBP?!

In liquor stores. It didn't show up everywhere at the same time.

i havent seen it show up anywhere, and I live where its made.

i havent seen it show up anywhere, and I live where its made.

It was available in Kentucky (briefly, like it has been everywhere) in early-mid April. Scuttlebutt says there will be more, here's hoping.

Yeah came and went in Louisville awhile ago. But as Jim says, there should be reinforcements a comin'!

A few bottles of EC18 showed up in the Indy area last week. I didn't even bother since they were priced at $70.

Hidden
What is the significance of those? Private barrel selections? Cant read when zoomed in.

Just Google the four numbers and letter you see on the special label. Read the first entry.

I finally found VOB BIB in Houston, so I picked up a bottle of that along with an extra bottle of ETL.

I finally found VOB BIB in Houston, so I picked up a bottle of that along with an extra bottle of ETL.

VOB BIB is new to Indiana as well, although I believe only in certain stores. I bought my bottle in KY. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. At the price, I expect it to be in the regular rotation.:toast:

VOB BIB is new to Indiana as well, although I believe only in certain stores. I bought my bottle in KY. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. At the price, I expect it to be in the regular rotation.:toast:

Wild Turkey Rare Breed

High West American Prarie Reserve

Elmer T Lee

Not as exciting as some of the rare stuff y'all are picking up, but tasty nonetheless!

WTRB @ 29.99 & KCSB @ 37.99 both with no tax! New Hampshire is the best!

Cant't say that I purchased it, since money did not change hands, I tried, but the nice guy just wouldn't take it.

AAA and VOB BIB jumped in the trunk today.

B

post-9763-1448981920752_thumb.jpg

Did a little light shopping today.

FRSB LE'13

FRSB LE'11

BH 8YR

AE Rye

OGD 114

Anyone living in Bowling Green, Travelsted Liquors has about 5 more FRSB LE'13 at $79.00 if your interested. I only took 1.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!