Glendronach 15yr Sherry Cask Old Label?

Tico
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Found a couple of these priced in the $40 range. Not much of a scotch drinker but I was gifted a bottle of Glendronach 15yr PX Sherry cask at Christmas that I am currently enjoying.

Anyways, found it on the LA Whisky Society website and the reviews seem mixed. It apparently is discontinued as well, anyone around her had some recently, thoughts?

here is a pic, thanks!

post-8121-14489818934964_thumb.jpg

Never had it but would like to hear your thoughts should you purchase it - $40 seems like a relatively low commitment for 15yr sherried 'Dronach.

I've got one. I found it at my aunt's house unopened, and when I expressed some interest, she told me to take it home. I'd buy it for $40, but I can get the Glendronach 12 for the same price. It's not better...just different.

I totally dig the big sherried flavor of Glendronach. I'd definitely pick them up at $40 a bottle.

If its in the same wheelhouse as the 15yr PX sherry I have open right now I'd be pretty happy at $40 per, especially considering the PX was north of $100

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.