A must have for any serious bourbon drinker

kyboy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I would have guessed that bourbon was a must have for any serious bourbon drinker . . . I was wrong.

I notice that one of BT's balls is bigger than the other one. Is that normal?

Just going to chime in and say that it's freaking impossible to make pristinely clear ice balls. I tried every method I could find on the internet and none of them worked :mad:

Virgins by moonlight is the trick Winston. It doesn't always work but they're fun to watch.

Sorry, Squire. Usually the Virgins by moonlight make the blue balls... ;)

Virgins by moonlight is the trick Winston. It doesn't always work but they're fun to watch.

Squire, Squire, Squire............... I saw you as a more learned man.....................!!

What in the world are doing "watching" the virgins by moon light? There's a very obvious step you are missing.............................................!

I acquiesce.........now it is I that have been schooled in the ways of wisdom

Just going to chime in and say that it's freaking impossible to make pristinely clear ice balls. I tried every method I could find on the internet and none of them worked :mad:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.