Slow BBQ'd Texas Brisket w/ Boubon BBQ Sauce

Paradox
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

While in Barnes and Noble today waiting for Stacy to find a book or two, I picked up a Bobby Flay cookbook and came across this great sounding recipe. It included a recipe for a great sounding Bourbon BBQ Sauce. Since I had my camera phone on me, I snapped a few pics of the page and recipe for the sauce. The final presentation made me sooo hungry! lol.gif Here are the pics, sorry that they are a bit blurry, but they are from a camera-phone. Whenever I do make this recipe I'll let you all know how it comes out.

post-87-14489811268705_thumb.jpg

Good one Mark, now go back and spy cam us a dessert that will compliment the Brisket. What Bourbon to serve............... let's see..... lol.gif

Thanks Bobby, my first thought after seeing the recipe for the sauce was, "Hmmm, what bourbon to use in this sauce recipe?". I looked at the dessert section and unfortunately he didn't have any bourbon based desserts. Maybe Brenda's 'Bourbon Balls' recipe will suffice. smile.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.