Louisville, HH question

OscarV
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I'm going to be in Louisville Wed thru Sunday and I'd like to know if HH's Evan Williams Experience is open yet.

Also HH doesn't do distillery tours in L'Ville, right?

Louisville right now is all coming attractions.

-- EW Experience is under construction.

-- Michter's is stalled because their building is unstable.

-- The most likely site of the Angel's Envy distillery is known but not confirmed.

-- The Bulleit welcome center at Stitzel-Weller has been ready for two years, but is still closed to the public. (They do trade stuff there.)

-- Another major welcome center is widely rumored but not yet announced.

Louisville is still a good place to stay, a good place to eat and drink, and it has many other attractions and amenities the rest of the state lacks (except Lexington), but most of its whiskey attractions are still pending.

Louisville right now is all coming attractions.

-- EW Experience is under construction.

-- Michter's is stalled because their building is unstable.

-- The most likely site of the Angel's Envy distillery is known but not confirmed.

-- The Bulleit welcome center at Stitzel-Weller has been ready for two years, but is still closed to the public. (They do trade stuff there.)

-- Another major welcome center is widely rumored but not yet announced.

Louisville is still a good place to stay, a good place to eat and drink, and it has many other attractions and amenities the rest of the state lacks (except Lexington), but most of its whiskey attractions are still pending.

Once some of all of these are open, you have to figure any visitors in town for conventions are going to be loving life. Saves the driving all over the place.

Living in Louisville, being able to drive to whatever distillery is a gift.

Sounds and looks like visionaries see a big boy Disney! It already is for me.

The first time I walked past Michter's I thought, man that buildings messed up! I didn't know at the time that it was Michter's.

Architecturally, the place looks quite nice, but that whole structually thing, seems like the dam thing was going to fall over, which explains the block long steel bracing anchored in the street holding it up.

It's going to take some deep pocket to fix that.

B

Once some of all of these are open, you have to figure any visitors in town for conventions are going to be loving life. Saves the driving all over the place.

Living in Louisville, being able to drive to whatever distillery is a gift.

I'll never understand why more people don't use 2nd Street when the I-65 bridge is jammed.

I'll never understand why more people don't use 2nd Street when the I-65 bridge is jammed.

I have never had a problem on I-65 but I always get in late.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.