Alfred Barnard's "The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom"

aaronbarker
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a project since February of this year and finally have it done. I've digitized and published Alfred Barnard's great book, "The Whisky Distilleries of the United Kingdom" as an ebook for the first time in its history. Previously only available as a large, heavy print book, I've got it available for the Nook on barnesandnoble.com and for the Kindle on amazon.com. Whether you purchase a printed edition of the book or either of the ebooks I've published, I wholeheartedly recommend this book for a facinating look back into whisky history and as a highly entertaining Victorian travelogue through the Scottish countryside (Ireland and England, too, but at a lesser extent).

You can go to either amazon.com or bn.com and search up the book by title. You'll find links to either the print or electronic editions.

have fun,

aaron

I recommend it as well - it is my vacation read over these next two weeks. So far, very entertaining and informative.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.