84 yr old woman plows into local Binny's

bigtoys
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

WOW! Good thing someone was able to free the old lady, and probably save her life.

Good thing too, that the Bourbon wasn't near the wall that this gal plowed thru.

Just goes to show you: "Keep your stash away from exterior walls.... you never know ..." :rolleyes:

BMW could make an ad about the safety of their vehicles if a driver plows into a building.

Well I saved some cash today. I was going to stop by during lunch but they were closed. Some lame excuse about a car driving through a window? Come on Binny's, if you're going to take the day off to play golf, at least give me an excuse I can believe - not some malarkey about an old lady crashing her car into your store and setting the vodka on fire!

I can imagine Binny employees running around with fire extinguishers yelling 'Save the Bourbon'!

Octogenarian Surviving Bourbon.

Yes! Wring that mop and put it in a fancy bottle with a $70 price tag! I'm sure it will move!

Octogenarian Surviving Bourbon.

Nice! Make sure it's packaged in an appropriately stately cardboard tube.

I can imagine Binny employees running around with fire extinguishers yelling 'Save the Bourbon'!

As they were thoroughly trained and expected to do. Unfortunately, the "Hero" in this incident was terminated for cause from his employment for gross dereliction of duty... His defense of "At least I didn't try to save the vodka", fell on deaf ears....:D

For some reason I'm really, really, hoping it was a flavored vodka display

Must be a small world. I was at this exact Binny's less than a month ago. I was going to Chicago for a concert. Glad this didn't happen while I was there. Good to know that none of the bourbon was lost.

At least it wasn't a "plowed" 84 year old woman driving into Binny's. :slappin:

I can imagine Binny's employees running around with bottles of Firestarter Vodka yelling 'What the hell is this?!'

Firestarter-Vodka-e1277884530453.jpg

:slappin: I laughed out loud at the thought of employees grabbing these, spraying vodka on the fire, and screaming hysterically. :slappin:

:slappin: I laughed out loud at the thought of employees grabbing these, spraying vodka on the fire, and screaming hysterically. :slappin:

It does technically say firestarter, so they'd have no excuse.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.